Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun!

We were going to go to the zoo for our Labor Day, but for all of you that woke up 
this morning, that obviously wasn't going to happen. The weather was sooo bad, 
we decided not to go. Kaylissa was really upset and we were trying to think of other 
things that we could do instead. We finally decided we would go to Jumping Jacks 
in Springville. I think that is was a hit. As you know I love pictures and there is no 
way I could post all the ones I wanted without doing a slideshow. I think the "BIG" kids
had just as much fun as the little kids We went with my brother and sis-in-law, matt 
and crystal, my sister and bro-in-law, stacey and james. It was a lot of fun.


1 comment:

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! We will have to go when it is to freakin' cold to go outside anymore. I'm dreading winter