Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday Fun!


We started celebrating my birthday a little early. Spencer bought tickets to see Miss Saigon. It was wonderful!!! I loved it. I remember playing the music in orchestra. We started the day by going to lunch at Texas Roadhouse, it was DELICIOUS! Then we went shopping at southtowne mall. We went and checked in to our Hotel at Castle Creek Inn. Then we rode trax and went to the gateway for a while. Then to Miss Saigon. We got out at about 11:30 so we went to Ihop for dinner. Then went back to the hotel. It was such a fun night. Thanks Susie, for watching all 3 of my kids over night! You are amazing!

My knight in shining armor. 
Spencer liked him too!

1 comment:

Emily said...

sounds like so much fun. Wow, I didn't know that Suzie took all 3 kids! Good for you. You deserved a night out. Lets get together this week. I'll make you a yummy birthday treat!