Monday, May 10, 2010

Spence and Katie

Spence and I have had a really fun year! I think our biggest adventure was
getting scuba certified and going to Cozumel, Mexico. We went for an amazing
week and went scuba diving almost every day! We saw all kinds of amazing fish. Baracudas,
Sharks, Turtle, Eels, Puffer fish, Crabs, and my favorite gorgeous
Sea shells. I could have spent hours on the ocean floor looking for sea shells.
Hopefully we will get to go back soon! This past year I have been able to take a fun dance
class, and just started playing on a softball team! I have loved it, but now it is spencer's turn
to do something...
That's right it's that time of year again! Spencer has started hiking! Spencer
loves to go hiking!!! He usually goes with his brothers and parents. Hopefully
this year I will get to go with him a little bit more.





Posted by Picasa