Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My kind of camping!

Over the weekend we went to a cabin up in fairview. It was my kind of camping. I just wish we could have spent more time there. Kaylissa saw this deer and kept whispering mom...mom...mom, and I just kept saying what? finally when I went outside she had spotted this deer and wanted me to look. She was so quiet about it. So after that she kept wanting to go on walks with dad to try to find more deer. The girls had so much fun they had an air hockey table that they played with and tons of stuffed teddy bears that they loved to throw over the railing to each other. When it was time to go Kaylissa was so sad, she kept saying not yet mom we are still camping. I told her we would go again and she said no mom, look at my hands and she held up 5 fingers and said this many days, then we can go home. I like the camp house and I don't want to go. It was a lot of fun. 



No comments: