Monday, August 18, 2008

The Blogging has begun

Well, here we go. I was told I needed to start a blog, so I thought I would give it a try. I have just posted some pictures of the girls growing up, and a few of spence and I. 
A little about our family... Spencer and I just had our 5 year anniversary in June. Kaylissa is 4 and is such a big sister. She is going to be starting gymnastics in a week and is sooooo excited about it. She has a gymnastics suit that she won't take off. Sidney is 2 and loves to get into everything. She loves to copy her big sister. She also loves to sing and dance around. Then we will be expecting our 3 little one in December. We find out what we are having on wednesday, and are so excited. Spencer is sure that it is another little girl, while I'm staying hopeful for a little boy. I'll be posting pictures as soon as we get them.

No comments: